Sunday, January 1, 2012

my first post

So....here it is, the wee hours of the first day of 2012.  I have been trying to get all my photos that have been taken at weddings, birthday parties, Christmas card shoots, nature and photos for sale in one location.  My wonderful nephew set this up for me as I am a bit challenged when it comes to this type of thing.  As it is, I wonder as I'm typing....how will anyone even know this blog exists?  And how do I upload my photos to it....hum....is it because it is 3:50am or because I really am a knucklehead!
Now as far as the blogging part goes....I am not a writer and don't love sharing the details of my life online for anyone to read.....basically I started this as a place to house my photos since people have been asking me.

I'm going to include one and see how it goes.


2 comments:

  1. trying again...i am having a proud moment! sent with love and tons of encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm such a spaz with this! Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete